Monday, May 9, 2011

The Format


Haven't updated in awhile so thought I would write up a recommendation of one of my favorite bands. The Format are an indie rock/pop group from my home state of Arizona. Now Arizona isn't really known for it's musical groups but I feel like The Format is the hands down best. They have two albums out, Interventions + Lullabies and Dog Problems. Both are incredible, but my personal favorite is Interventions + Lullabies. Unfortunately the band is currently on hiatus and hasn't been working on new music for a few years now. I've had my fingers crossed that they'll get back together but sadly there hasn't really been any news about anything. However some of the band members are still involved in music and are working with other groups on some great stuff. Give them a listen and see if you like it. Below I posted my favorite song of theirs "On Your Porch".


19 comments:

  1. I like the song; Indie is one of my favorite genres.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really good. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice song. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice song! I don't often listen to indie songs but this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really enjoy the harmonies in this one. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds pretty chilled. very relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, you should check out linkinpark.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm downloading some of this now actually because fo this post, lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow way better than what I expected, thx!

    ReplyDelete
  11. mp3 format!!!! yes i know wrong format :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very mellow! Thanks for the jams!

    ReplyDelete